New Year's Eve
I wanted to get the new year started by revising my blog a bit and posting some links. On the right, the link 'My Portfolio' will take you to some stuff I've been dabbling in. Family members may be interested in the 'Photo Restoration' section where I have posted some of the old photographs of our family and I will add more in the future, as time permits, so check back every so often. If you have some old pictures you'd like to see restored, you can scan them and send them my way. I will post them when they are finished. Right now I am working on some of our father in the military, and some others that I borrowed from Tina.
Happy New Year!
-John
2 comments:
We love all of the old photos of the family!!! They are wonderful. Thank you for sharing! I just looked at it with my mom so that she could tell me who everyone was, even though you can tell who everyone is on some of them. We really enjoyed those pictures. Awesome Job!!!
John all of the pictures look great. I have never seen the picture of uncke Gus before
D.
Post a Comment